Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for
Managing Lower Back Pain
You will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification
- Unit 1 Prevalence and classification of low back pain
- Unit 2 Development and pathology of low back pain
- Unit 3 Planning and developing physical activity and lifestyle strategies for client with low back pain.
The course is 3 days, including assessment.
- Case Study
- Practical Demonstration (We can only accept Gym Plans, not pilates or ETM)
Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity & Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Other Level 4 Fitness and Health Qualifications
- Education & Teaching qualification (PTLLS)
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments, Active IQ Certificate
- Instructor course manuals
- 20 CPD credits on REP's (register of Exercise Professionals)
£545 per person
View the dates by clicking book now and look at the drop down box.
Courses will be held at one of our various venues in Ashford, Kent.
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com