Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
This qualification is aimed at students wishing to become a Personal Trainer, but who do not already hold the pre-requisite of Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise, ETM, Childrens Fitness).
In addition to the planning and instructing of both Gym Based and Personal Training programmes,
You will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The heart and circulatory system
- The musculoskeletal system
- Postural and core stability
- The nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health.
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating.
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to exercise programmes.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of exercise and physical activity programme.
- How to design, manage and adapt a gym based exercise and personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages.
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults.
- A range of fitness test and training systems using free weight and cardiovascular machines will be taught on practical days. A degree of fitness will help through the course but not essential.
The course is 15 days providing you with expert knowledge to gain your diploma qualification in the health and fitness industry. We also recommend you allow 1 to 2 hours study each day towards this and any other course we offer.
- Multiple choice examination
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical Examination
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym Based)
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Level 2 Instructing Indoor Cycling
- Level 2 Kettlebells
- Level 2 Circuit Training
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments and certificates
- Instructor course manual
- CPD credits on REP's (Register of Exercise Professionals)
You must be 16+ years of age, writing and numeracy skills are also required for presentation of the course work.
The course will require physical exertion and individual participation is essential. A degree of fitness is necessary.
£1725 per person
Next course starts 5th June 2016! 6 places left
Courses will be held at one of the various venues in Ashford, Kent.
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com
See www.facebook.com/kentsportsacademy for special offers.